Hello all! Just wanted to post up some ground rules for the upcoming King of 40K tournament that will be on the 19th of April.
Choosing your army:
- Points limit of 500pts
- Limit of only 1 army book per army
- When choosing your army, unless using a formation, use the Allied Detachment FoC in the 40k Rulebook (Page 122).
- Your army cannot be Unbound
- No model with more than 3 Wounds
- No model with a better save than a 3+
- No psykers with a mastery level higher than 2
- Tanks cannot have a combined armour total higher than 33
- Formations are allowed, however they must apply to the rules above
The missions to be played will be selected randomly from the Maelstrom of War missions table. Please note that when drawing cards/rolling D66 to determine each players random objectives, if the result is unachievable you may re-draw/re-roll the result. You can keep doing this until each player has 3 achievable goals. This is only at the start of the game before the 1st turn. After that you are stuck with what you get!
These are not set in stone at the time of writing, so if anyone has any recommendations/reservations feel free to say. I will post this up in the forum as well. Also if I could get a show of metaphorical hands for who wishes to participate so I can get a idea of numbers that would be grand.
Oh and before I forget, wanted to run it by a committee member but not sure the best way to go about it, how many tables will we be able to book off upstairs for this event?